Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

Revenge and the Hunter

dhlevine
    dhlevine
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Jarrol
    Race: Goliath (Half-Giant)
    Class: Ardent

Revenge and the Hunter Empty Revenge and the Hunter

Post by dhlevine 2010-12-01, 23:18

The woman in the corner radiates an undeniable allure (well, undeniable to the mammals among you, at least) - whether in spite of or because of the fact that she is clearly large with child is difficult to put your finger on. A large collection of stark white sun-bleached bone fetishes stand out against her ebon skin. As you approach, you see that her teeth are filed to points.

"I am looking for an Elf, and thought I might find him wasting his life on broy here," she sighs. "But perhaps you can help me. His name was Bateleur - he took something important from me, and - left me with something important, as you can see."

"Live up to his 'responsibilities?'" She laughs, flashing those dangerous teeth. "No, I will raise this child myself. I want you to bring me his spine. Then I want you to find his tribe, and kill every last man, woman, child, and beast in it. I followed him, and them, here, but now they seem to have gone to ground or moved on. I am told they mark themselves with a shard of bone worn around their necks, though, and have sought them on this basis."

"Your reward? Knowledge. Power. Talk to me when you have bones for my collection."

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 00:34