Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

+2
Bohrdumb
WoodW
6 posters

New in the Area

WoodW
    WoodW
    Level 1 Poster

New in the Area Empty New in the Area

Post by WoodW 2011-05-06, 18:10

Hello everyone. I found the forum through the group on MeetUp, figured I'd get the best results if I cross-pollinate.

My name is Whitney, 26 year old male, living in Silver Spring at the moment, but will be moving to Ellicott City in a few days. I have about 10 years of real gaming experience, in a variety of formats.

Magic The Gathering, Warhammer 40,000(Eldar), BattleTech, MechWarrior(the RPG side of BattleTech), Whitewolf(Almost every setting but Ghost and Mage), D&D(Everything but 1st Edition), Paranoia and GURPs. I've been both a player and a DM for RPGs, but dont really have any of my supplies for DMing currently.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and hope to find something along these lines in the next few months.
    Bohrdumb
    Bohrdumb
    Level 5 Poster

New in the Area Empty Re: New in the Area

Post by Bohrdumb 2011-05-07, 15:25

Welcome to the forum Whitney. We're pretty quiet on the posting side, but lots of people slink through. Feel free to post a message in the players looking for games section and you might find a match!
    Imperator
    Imperator
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Post by Imperator 2011-05-08, 13:51

Welcome to the Guild Wood! I'm always happy to see another Battletech player peek up out from the bunker. If I heard correctly there is a beginner Battletech grinder being held at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie in the near future. I'm hoping to make it so if you are interested I'll see you there.

pumpkin-king
    pumpkin-king
    Level 1 Poster

New in the Area Empty New to the area.

Post by pumpkin-king 2011-05-08, 22:21

Welcome. I'm new to the guild too and it is nice to see a more well rounded gamer.
    Adam Dray
    Adam Dray
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

The Waste Character
    Name: Redcap
    Race: Kenku
    Class: Sorcerer

Post by Adam Dray 2011-05-14, 18:23

There's lots of us 'well-rounded gamers' around here. Quite a few of us play all sorts of things, including board games, card games, strategy games, computer games, LARPs, classic tabletop RPGs, and weird little indie RPGs you may not have heard of. =D
    dhlevine
    dhlevine
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Jarrol
    Race: Goliath (Half-Giant)
    Class: Ardent

Post by dhlevine 2011-05-14, 21:54

Welcome, Whitney! Hope you find something here that strikes your fancy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 08:23