Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

Role Call (Pun: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.)

TheBowser
    TheBowser

The Waste Character
    Name:
    Race: Human
    Class:

Role Call (Pun: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.) Empty Role Call (Pun: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.)

Post by TheBowser 2009-12-19, 19:51

I'll get things rolling here for you World of Darkness; Mind's Eye Theatre people.

I'm Bowser, I've been into the Old World of Darkness for about ten years. I'm a member of an organization called One World By Night or OWBN for short. It's a network of games across the world that hosts games that are set in the OWoD.

I really don't like the New stuff White Wolf put out, but have a number of Friends who do.

If anyone needs/ or has information on any local games running, please feel free to hit me up, or post it here.

Now it's your turn....go!
    Sardoodledum
    Sardoodledum
    Level 1 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name:
    Race: Human
    Class:

Role Call (Pun: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.) Empty Re: Role Call (Pun: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.)

Post by Sardoodledum 2011-02-06, 23:17

You've probably heard of the Camarilla? It's a similar WoD international gaming club. I know it's been mostly switched over to NWoD, but they do still run some of the old games down in DC. Our chapter here is too small to support something like that, and I don't know much about OWoD, but I could get you in touch if you're interested!

If you're friends are interested, we do run NWoD Vampire and Mage games at Games and Stuff in Glen burnie every month, and we need more players!

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 02:46