Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

4 posters

White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons

TheBowser
    TheBowser

The Waste Character
    Name:
    Race: Human
    Class:

White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons Empty White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons

Post by TheBowser 2011-05-12, 09:25

We're looking to start a new Group for Second or Third Edition Dungeons and Dragons. We're able to run 2nd and play third or 3.5. We're not interested in playing further editions. Please be old enough to drink...or at least vote.

We'll be playing at a smoke free apartment in Nottingham, or a house in Dundalk. Smokers can use the patio, but may not smoke in the houses.

We're looking to play one Saturday evening a month, maybe more if we can all agree on a second date.

We're looking for 3-4 players, and will begin the campaign with two active players.

Characters will start at first level, or at the average level of the party if a player joins after the campaign has started.be set in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting.

Depending on the ST games will most likely

Depending on the location of game, there may be a small child sleeping in the other room, and we wouldn't be able to get too loud.

We like to both roleplay and roll dice. There's a good mix of monster fighting action, and in game socializing.

Interested gamers should respond, and we'll set up a time to meet up!

muvs32
    muvs32
    Level 1 Poster

White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons Empty Re: White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons

Post by muvs32 2011-05-12, 12:53

I would be interested to learn more. I would rather play 2e as I am a 36 year old-schooler and into nostalgia Smile

If you look at my hello thread I have included some things about myself so if you want to take a look you could see if I might fit what is to be going on.

Thanks.
    ib
    ib
    Level 2 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Mhult
    Race: Human
    Class: Warlock

Post by ib 2011-08-13, 02:10

I'd be interested in joining a 2E game, but I think Dundalk is the farthest I can go, and even then it's fairly difficult. The problem: I live around Charles Village and I have no car. Any thoughts? PM me or reply on here.

-- Ishai
    New Guy
    New Guy
    Level 1 Poster

White Marsh, Dungeons and Dragons Empty New Players

Post by New Guy 2012-06-25, 20:21

I live up in Sparks. I have only played 3.5, let me know if you're still looking for new players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 14:05